AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gophering - Round #2


So I thought I had a terrier that had not clued in about gophers. How wrong I was. Pete and I took Zack to Park Lake to let him have a run somewhere different for a change. Little did we know it was gopher heaven out there.





We found out that Zack is totally deaf and we do not exist anymore when those little critters are about - ahahahahaha. A true terrier I guess. He is so focused. After much coaxing we finally got him to move along, although I could tell that Zack had other things on his mind the whole 2 hour walk that evening . Cute but frustrating at the same time. I don't know how I am ever going to get him to listen to me when there are critters about. It may be impossible. I will just have to keep trying as best I can. I posted a few pictures of him "on patrol".



Luckily he still is not quick enough to catch one as you can see from his bewildered face - where did it go Zack!!!!!

No comments: