AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Agility Class #1

Last night was a great evening. The weather was finally lovely and Zack and I had our first agility class. There was a great bunch of dogs in the class, some really big and one little terrier mix smaller than Zack - too cute.

We practiced some obedience and got the "tug" thing going - Zack loved that!! Then we did some running recalls - don't think I am going to be able to keep up to Zack down the road - I will have to get myself in better shape.

Then we practiced the "follow the hand" (not sure what it's called). As Zack is small I tend to bend over alot to feed him. I have got to remember to stand up straight and let Zack come up to my hand as I was told that if I don't a certain Amanda would come after me with the clipboard to straighten my back up (ahahahahaha LOL!!! - Yikes ahahahahah).

The only problem I had all evening was that Zack's nose was superglued to the ground with all the new smells, although he didn't run off after the gophers so that was a bonus. All in all a great class. I can't wait til the next one.

No comments: