AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bloody Weather

Ok, enough is enough with this bloody wind. It is starting to annoy me now. Our first agility lesson was cancelled yesterday evening and I have been trying to complete my yard work but to no avail. We have sod that has been removed from the lawn but we have not been able to complete the removal yet so there is some lying around. Zack just thinks it is great to grab a piece of sod and take off with it. He has eaten his fair share of mud clogs too. Luckily he has not started to dig in the big mud holes where the sod has been removed. Oh shut up Lisa I probably just jinxed myself.

Anyways, this horrible blustery weather reminds me of the coastal weather in Felixstowe, Suffolk (near Ipswich) a little seaside town where I grew up in England. I do miss the rain on occasion but this is ridiculous.

Spring is my favourite time of year, so bring on the warm spring weather so we can all enjoy!!

No comments: