AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Weekend Away

So tomorrow Pete and I are off to Canmore/Banff for the weekend to meet Pete's sister who is from Abbotsford. Thought we would be going for a wonderful spring break in the mountains now it seems like it's going to be a winter break instead. 20cm of snow is forecast tonight. I can't believe I am digging out my snowboots again when it is June 1st on Tuesday.

Our friends who own Dylan the Labradoodle usually take Zack but they are away this weekend as well. I have Zack booked into Hot Dogz boarding kennel. This is a first for me and Zack. I have a knot in my stomach about leaving him but I am sure he will be fine. The kennel seems very nice and the lady seemed caring. Still, I am sure when I drop Zacky off tomorrow morning I will have my heart strings tugged. It's only til Sunday - I have to keep reminding myself of that. I am such a worry wort when it comes to my animals and wished I could relax more. My husband is the opposite and is truly mellow (or he hides it well) so he helps calm me down when I do get myself in a tizzy over Zack (like the hair clip incident). Zack will be just fine I am sure and he will enjoy the new environment with all the other dogs to look at.

I will probably have blogging withdrawals this weekend and will have to catch up with everyone's blogs when I get back on Sunday evening.

2 comments:

onecollie said...

I totally understand how you feel Lisa! But I believe Zack will have a blast playing with new dogs, the social guy that he is!
Drive safe!

marley said...

Ello for you Zack. I do always haz a good time when I go to the kennels. Is OK rilly and mom and dad always come back (to spoil the fun). Woof