AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Caesar

Tomorrow I am off to Calgary with a couple of friends to see Caesar Milan. In the very least it will be a good day out and hopefully it will be very informative. Not sure what to expect, whether it is just a speech or whether he will have "doggy guests" for examples but I am sure I will learn something and I am quite looking forward to it.

I have watched a few of his shows over the years (and so has Zack LOL!) and agree and disagree with him depending on the circumstances. On the whole tho I think he has helped alot of dogs and made the owners realize that they are to blame (most of the time) and it is they who have to make the changes in order to improve the dog's behaviour.

I like the fact that Caesar has an interest in bully breeds and has tried to help many new owners who have adopted these lovely dogs from the rescues.

Zack doesn't have any major issues or anything but he is not perfect and nor am I so any information is always welcomed. I am looking forward to the show.

3 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Let us know how it goes. I'm with you - sometimes I think he has great advice (exercise, exercise, exercise) and then other times I think he is an idiot (I don't agree with him addressing dog's fears by flooding them with stimuli and having the dog do a complete meltdown.)

marley said...

Hmmm, a pawson tellin dogs wot to do? Duno if like dat man

Paws on the Run said...

Soooo?????? How was it?