AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Finally

I guess all I had to do was blog about when I might be getting Zack's Rally Novice Certificate and now it's finally here!!!!

Here is the rest of Zack's bling he won that weekend back in July. I was so proud of him.

Can you tell it is the first thing I have ever accomplished with a dog? LOL.

After the rally trial I said I wasn't going to pursue Zack's rally any further as I was so happy with what he had accomplished in one weekend. However, since taking the rest of the summer off from training I have a little bit of a tweek happening about starting up again and trying for the next level of rally obedience. Crikey decisions decisions.

2 comments:

onecollie said...

DO IT !!!!!
LOL!

Kim said...

I'm glad you finally got your certificate.

Sounds like you have caught the rally bug! What else is there to do all winter anyway?