AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Exercise & Injury


This weekend I pulled my right hamstring in my leg. Very painful and quite gimpy at the moment I was unable to take Zack for his usual walk tonight. Zack didn't care as he went for a 4 mile run with my husband instead. I wished I found running as exciting as Zack does LOL!! They ran cross country tonight and ran into pheasant - oh boy. Back at home Zack ate his supper, lounged on his mat and was out cold before you know it - aaaahhh what a life.

I hope my leg is somewhat better for Thursday evening for Zack's agility class. I said to Pete if not he will have to run Zack in class - Pete said "I'm going fishing" ahahaha.

3 comments:

Paws on the Run said...

Hope you feel better soon! I know what you mean about enjoying running more. They always run with a smile on their face. I always run with a grimace on mine!

marley said...

Oh deer. Poor mum. I refuse to go runnin. Its not dignified for dog of my advanced age. I send Lola sumtimes tho.

BODIE said...

Runnin, nup me and Mum doesn't do running either. Hate it lots. Goo is obsessed with runnin and so Mum ties her to the bike and lets her "run herself ragged".