AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Change of Heart

After further thought, I had a change of heart and decided I would become the foster home for the little border terrier mix that was coming to Lethbridge dog rescue this weekend. I figured we would work through it and provide a foster home for him and give him lots of love and even a forever home if Zack and him got along. I was getting things organized for him and then I found out it was not meant to be BECAUSE he got adopted by the oscar winning movie star actress Hiliary Swank!!!!! She must have seen him up for adoption on the news. How awesome is that. He can now live a life of luxury instead of a stray on the streets. I am so happy for him :)

1 comment:

marley said...

Heee, told you so!! Wow, wot a lucky dog...