AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Dog Park Fun???

Zack was just visiting some dogs at the dog park



when the next minute the white dog turned on him and he was running for his life!!!!!

I was about to have a coronary and put the camera down and started screaming at the dog when the owner of the white dog called it off and thank god it listened and immediately ran back to her leaving Zacky unscathed - Phew!!!!!!! Blimy, I don't think I will be going to the dog park for the next little while as I don't think my nerves can take it. Next time if that happens I think the EMS will have to get the paddles out and restart my heart!!!

Poor Zacky he was only trying to have some fun.

1 comment:

BODIE said...

Scary, don't let it put you off, just watch out for that grouchy white dog!!!