AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Friggin Cold

Woke up this morning to a bit more snow and it is -20 degrees with a wind chill of - 30 degrees. Absolutely bloody awful, it is definitely a shock to the system. Zack certainly didn't hang about in the back garden this morning he just did his business and was back within 10 seconds!!! I reckon that must be a record. When he did come back in from being out in the cold it set off his zoomies he started tearing round the house shaking the devil out of his toy, pouncing on fat cat trying to get her to move (no such luck LOL), the whole nine yards but as soon as I said the word "breaky" his madness stopped and he was soon chowing down.

I don't think we will be taking Zacky too far today it's a good time to keep him in I reckon I am sure he won't mind.

2 comments:

marley said...

Brrrrrrr...I am glad I dusz live in Engerland sum times Zack. I ope you findin enuff to do inside

BODIE said...

Sending you warm thoughts from d'under. We've got sun to spare at the mo.