AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Dream Come True

This Christmas my husband bought me a one night stay at the Chateau Lake Louise in the mountains. I have always wanted to stay there in the winter and never dreamt I would be able to but now my dream has come true.

It's a beautiful place and so we are booked in for one night on January 21st. There is an international ice sculpting competition that weekend so that will be an added bonus to see all the sculpting on the Lake.

To make this even more special Zack gets to come along too as it is a dog friendly hotel so he can enjoy everything with us. Yay.

I have the best husband ever!!!

2 comments:

onecollie said...

sooo jealous! take lots of pictures!!!

marley said...

Ooooh, that look excitin. I ope you haz a great time.