AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Why Does it Always Happen

As I was off work yesterday I took Zack to Nicholas Sheran park during the day while nobody was about so he could have a run on some "groomed grass" for a change  and I don't know whether it was the cold, the light snow, the trees, twigs or deer poop but Zack was crazier than usual and was acting like a puppy - he had me in stitches laughing.   I took his wubba kong toy so he could have a back and forth play session and in the midst of it all he had me squealing and hollering and jumping up and down laughing my head off when lo and behold I see out of the corner of my eye a woman standing there looking at me!!!!  I thought the park was deserted but I was soooo wrong --  Why does this always happen?    All I could think of was to hold my camera up and smile at her and pretend I was taking pictures (which I wasn't at the time).   Zack knows I have already gone doolally but I don't want the whole world to know  - ahahahahaha.


1 comment:

BODIE said...

Hah awesome, join the club. And Zack in his monkey suit too, she probably couldn't believe it. LOL
Love the new cover shot by the way.