AND MOLLY TOO!!

AND MOLLY TOO!!

Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year Already

So it is 2014 already and I haven't finished posting about last year yet.   I have a few more photos to share from our various walks over the holidays.

This is the building site I mentioned previously and it is full of fun for Zacky.  He has to hunt every nook and cranny...



Always finding something


Whoo hoo


Not letting Molly have any piece of it




I don't know what it is but there is something about Zack's feet.  I just love his black pads and woolly paws :) and this photo emphasizes them.  He often holds up one foot not cuz he was cold that day but he just does it.    I call him my little pointer :)

Heading back to the car away from the building site he found another favourite thing of his, something that he can destroy…

The initial find


The grab

The crush


The ripping and tearing


ripping and tearing


shredding


Yep smithereens.  Job done!!


Our walk by then was over and we were almost back to the car.   Molly still has spurts of energy and runs like the wind - she makes me laugh - a lot.


This is what I usually see on my walk, two cute little butts.


It's been a fun time over the holidays having time off work and spending a little extra time walking the dogs.   Luckily the weather hasn't been too terrible other than the wind so we have made the most of it.


1 comment:

marley said...

Pawsome walks my pal…..ope you dint urt yore mowf wiv dat pot Zack my pal